Mario the Grifter
Remember this chap? In and out of everyone's lives like a bad storm. Here's a little photoshop fun, meme-cat style. He wears so many hats, it's amazing he can keep them all straight. (Oh yeah -- that's right he can't. Not for very long anyway.) Here are a few:
- night club owner -- ie, Piccolinos -- remember he and his "business partner" from Philly are buying the Block E theater to turn into a two level downtown hotspot.
- Italian mafia -- his Philly millionaire big boss, Jake Polantra, has a private jet, gives Mario a huge cash advance and provides a network of protecting thugs.
- downtown high-roller -- from moving into the Falls across from Nye's to VIP lounging at Bellanotte's and the Annex, only Dom Pérignon and rubbing elbows with the owners will do.
- Ferrari owner -- we all saw the pics in his cell phone. Right? The Ferrari that he kept in the garage but only drove when no one was around.
- boating with Jim Caviezel -- in his cabin cruiser on the river. Another vehicle no one else got to see.
- the yellow mustang -- purchased from the dealer so he wouldn't have to risk the Ferrari. Or was that just an e x t e n d e d test drive.
- landscape contractor -- the business that was sold to invest in the night club amongst other things.
- real estate investor -- "give me $10,000 and I'll double your money in less than a year." He has so many contacts through his Philly boss and the "contracting business" that you can't lose.
- songwriter -- didn't win the "who's the new INXS band member" contest, but CBS bought his song and now he's represented by a Hollywood agent. The same one who handles Jim Belushi.
- record producer -- started Watershed Records and promised to start Joy's and Vino's career amongst others.
- fundraiser organizer -- for Autism Speaks. His band played for about a hundred close friends on New Years Eve and the event money went to fight autism. The donation was matched by KARE 11 and he was on the morning show to talk about it.
- professional bullshit artist, aka. grifter -- classic case of delusional narcissistic disorder. Will cheat and lie to friends, family and anyone else willing to listen.
Hint -- only that last one is true. Aleksey Vayner may have gotten more publicity, but Mario has more victims. If you know this guy, be forewarned, your wallet is in jeopardy.